If you're interested in learning more about the side effects of chemotherapy and how you can best manage them during your cancer treatment, you don't even have to leave your home. CancerCare is offering a free telephone/internet workshop titled "Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects."
The workshop is designed for people living with cancer, their families, friends and health care professionals. People who are interested are invited to listen in over their telephone, or via their webcast online.
Topics to be covered include:
- Managing Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea and Constipation
- Tips to Deal With Fatigue
- Managing Mouth Sores and Dry Mouth
- Tips for Coping With Pain and Neuropathy
- Recommendations to Cope With Hair Loss
The date: - Wednesday, July 25, 2012
The time: - 1:30 - 2:30 PM Eastern Time
The Website to register: - Connect ® Workshop