Lung Cancer Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- Diagnosing Lung Cancer
- Types of Lung Cancer
- Stages of Lung Cancer
- Causes of Lung Cancer
- Preventing Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Complications
- Lung Cancer Metastases (Spread of Lung Cancer)
- Radon and Lung Cancer
Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer
Try not to jump to conclusions, but talk with your physician if you have any of these common symptoms of lung cancer.
- Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- What Are Early Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- Symptoms of Lung Cancer in Women
- Symptoms of Lung Cancer in Men
- Symptoms of Lung Cancer in Non-Smokers
- Readers Respond: What Symptoms Led to Your Diagnosis of Lung Cancer?
- Shortness of Breath
- Persistent Cough
- Coughing up Blood
Diagnosing Lung Cancer
Diagnosing lung cancer, and figuring out the stage, involves a number of different tests. Knowing why these tests are done can help you get on board with going through extensive work-ups.
- Diagnosis of Lung Cancer
- Stages of Lung Cancer
- Screening for Lung Cancer
- What Happens if I Have a Solitary Pulmonary Nodule?
Types of Lung Cancer
There are several different types of lung cancer, each with different causes and treatments.
- Lung Cancer Types - An Overview
- Metastatic Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- BAC (Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma)
Stages of Lung Cancer
Choosing the best treatment for lung cancer depends upon the stage.
- Stages of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- TNM Staging
- Stage 1 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Stage 2 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Stage 3A Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Stage 3B Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Stage 4 (Metastatic) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Small Cell Lung Cancer - Limited Stage
- Small Cell Lung Cancer - Extensive Stage
- Lung Cancer Survival Rates by Type and Stage
Causes of Lung Cancer
Smoking is a well known cause of lung cancer, but there are many other causes. Understand the common causes of lung cancer, and what you can do today to lower your risk.
- What Causes Lung Cancer?
- Smoking and Lung Cancer
- Radon - The 2nd Leading Cause
- Secondhand Smoke and Lung Cancer
- Environmental Causes
- Occupational Causes
- Is Lung Cancer Inherited?
- Marijuana and Lung Cancer
- Alcohol and Lung Cancer Risk
- Cigars and Lung Cancer
- The Japan Smoking/Lung Cancer Paradox
- Can Granite Countertops Cause Lung Cancer?
- Top 10 Lung Cancer Myths
- Reasons to Quit Smoking After a Diagnosis of Lung Cancer
- Does HPV Cause Lung Cancer?
- Air Pollution
Preventing Lung Cancer
We all hear that we should eat a healthy diet, but what can we do to lower our risk of lung cancer?
- What Can You Do to Stay Lung Cancer Free?
- Lung Cancer Prevention for Non-Smokers
- How Does Diet Influence Lung Cancer Prevention?
- Exercise and Lung Cancer Risk
- 10 Tips for Lung Cancer Prevention
Lung Cancer Complications
Complications can sometimes occur during lung cancer treatment. What complications should you be aware of?
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots (Deep Vein Thrombosis)?
- SVC Syndrome (superior vena cava syndrome)
- Lung Cancer and Depression
Lung Cancer Metastases (Spread of Lung Cancer)
Lung cancer metastases (spread) are too common among people living with lung cancer. Where does lung cancer metastasize (spread) and what are the treatments and prognosis?
- Where Does Lung Cancer Spread?
- Lung Cancer Spread to the Brain
- Lung Cancer Spread to the Bone
- Lung Cancer Spread to Lymph Nodes
- Lung Cancer Spread to the Liver
Radon and Lung Cancer
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer, and the leading cause in non-smokers. How can you find out if you have radon in your home and what can you do about it?